Today I got out with some of our kids to explore and play on a nearby reservoir.
What we learned:
- The paddle boards were a total hit. By tying up to a dock, it allowed the kids to play on the boards and explore the area.
- With the bimini up and cabin top installed, we had a huge amount of shade and a great place to lay down and get out of the sun. With the filler boards removed, we still had excellent air flow through this area.
- Music as provided by the teenagers, keep things hopping.
- Food out on the water is essential and keeps everyone happy.
- The boat works as well as a transport tool and it does and exploring rig.
My kids had so much fun on our Skiff America. It was very rewarding for me as the builder to see my kids having so much fun on a boat I built. I’m very impressed by the design and functionality of this simple, affordable water craft. We spent $9 dollars in gas for this excellent outing. Amazing, just simply amazing. Kilburn Adams, thank you for designing this most excellent boat!