Hebgen Lake is a beautiful, large mountain lake minutes out of West Yellowstone. Jennifer and I spent Friday exploring this beautiful lake.
Check it out:
What I learned:
- The boat is extremely versatile.
- You can steer from the wheel, or by standing in the cockpit or footwell and shifting your weight.
- The bimini is fast to deploy and a must have for sunny days.
- Lap trays are very handy for a variety of task when a built-in table is too big.
- I motored for 4.5 hours and burned approximately 5.5 gallons of fuel.
This boat is going to be an excellent tool for exploring our mountain lakes.